Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas Carbine - New Club in South Texas

Just a quick post to let everyone in our area know about the new club in Corpus..Texas Carbine. We will be putting on monthly matches at the Starry range every 3rd Sunday and the matches are open to both rifle and pistol shooters. Check our website, texascarbine.com, if you're interested in joining us.

Thanks,

The TC Team

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response, Bamf, but I think you will find most if not all of the answers to your questions on our FAQ page. Unfortunately, this is a new account on B. Enos so I can't insert a hyperlink but if you just go to texascarbine.com, you'll see the FAQ option on the main menu.

As for the mag pouches, no, they're not required, you can use a pocket if you like.

Any other questions, just click on the CONTACT option and drop us an email.

Thanks for asking about the club...

Two matches, same day, I'm going for the 3-Gun match :)

Corpus is half the distance from my house as it is from Austin ;)

If you ever move days, or Austin changes AGAIN, I'll be there :D

Alex

Edited by Wakal

Guys I added a link to your club on my WebSite - Http://www.sashooter.com Remind me on the Monday before any match and I will post it on the schedule so maybe you get a few shooters, also notify me if you cancel the match.. Get Donald to send it out in his Matches This Weekend, well good luck with that, have Benny tell him!

I'm going to try to make one of your matches soon, I've done one at Best of the West, but what is wind without sand and mosquitos? :roflol: Besides that the Corpus bunch is a lot of fun to shoot with! :cheers:

Ron: We REALLY appreciate the support with the link on your site and I will definitely return the favor by adding one for sashooter.com on ours. As for the reminder on Mondays, the easiest way to make that happen would be for you to join our mailing list which we will use for all announcements regarding Texas Carbine. I'll do it for you if you like or you can just go to our site and click on the CONTACT option where you'll find a link for the mailing list.

Again, many thanks for the support...

Ron: We REALLY appreciate the support with the link on your site and I will definitely return the favor by adding one for sashooter.com on ours. As for the reminder on Mondays, the easiest way to make that happen would be for you to join our mailing list which we will use for all announcements regarding Texas Carbine. I'll do it for you if you like or you can just go to our site and click on the CONTACT option where you'll find a link for the mailing list.

Again, many thanks for the support...

I subscribed, I'll add your matches to the schedule so everyone will have an opportunity to participate.

• 1 month later...

Reminding all the South Texas area shooters that Texas Carbine will be putting on our monthly Carbine/Pistol match this Sunday, July 17th, at the Starry Range.

Setup: 8:00am

Sign-up: 9:30am

Shooter's Mtg: 10:00am

It will be five original courses of fire with a total round count of 138. We worked hard to make these stages "heat-friendly" so hopefully, they will be both fun and quick. The max distance is 25 yards but most are 20 or less, no steel, and all are shot from standing positions. So bring your favorite carbine or pistola and come burn some powder with us. For details, visit texascarbine.com.

Thanks,

The TC Team

Edited by Texas Carbine

Reminding all the South Texas area shooters that Texas Carbine will be putting on our monthly Carbine/Pistol match this Sunday, July 17th, at the Starry Range.

It will be five original courses of fire with a total round count of 138. We worked hard to make these stages "heat-friendly" so hopefully, they will be both fun and quick. The max distance is 25 yards but most are 20 or less, no steel, and all are shot from standing positions. So bring your favorite carbine or pistola and come burn some powder with us. For details, visit texascarbine.com.

Thanks,

The TC Team

Hey - post this further in advance next time. I put a notice on my Web site, maybe you will get a few shooters from San Antonio! http://www.sashooter.com

I post every weeks schedule by Tuesday of each week.

Edited by CocoBolo

• 5 weeks later...

Reminding all the South Texas area shooters that Texas Carbine will be putting on our monthly Carbine/Pistol match this Sunday, August 21st, at the Starry Range.

It will be five original courses of fire with a minimum total round count of approximately 100. We worked hard to make these stages "heat-friendly" so hopefully, they will be both fun and quick. The max distance is 80 yards for rifle (20 yards or so for pistol) but the majority of stages are 20 or less. We will have some steel flashers on the 80-yard stage for the rifle shooters with steel plates at 20-25 yards for the handgunners. The stage drawings will available for viewing on our forum by the middle of this week too so, bring your favorite carbine or pistola and come have a fun time with us. For details, visit texascarbine.com.

Thanks,

The TC Team

• 5 weeks later...

Here's the usual reminder for this month's Carbine/Pistol match hosted by Texas Carbine in Corpus Christi. The match will be this Sunday, September 18th at the Starry range and will consist of five courses of fire and 90+ rounds.

And if you'd like an advance look at the stages, they are available on our forum (which is accessible from our website.) So, bring your favorite carbine or centerfire handgun and come have a fun time with us. For details, visit texascarbine.com.

Thanks,

The TC Team