Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Deck Party!

3quartertime

Talk about 'What I Like'!

A deck party every Thursday. Got to go to my first one last night. Each week a different department sponsors it. This one was by the flight attendants.

Location: Corporate headquarters. A huge semi open deck overlooking the runways.

Beverage: Beer. Cold beer on tap or in the bottle. Seemed to have about all varieties.

Entertainment: DJ. Stewardesses drinking. Nuff said...

Cost: ZERO!

My Thursdays are pretty much planned for the summer...

:roflol:

Talk about 'What I Like'!

A deck party every Thursday. Got to go to my first one last night. Each week a different department sponsors it. This one was by the flight attendants.

Location: Corporate headquarters. A huge semi open deck overlooking the runways.

Beverage: Beer. Cold beer on tap or in the bottle. Seemed to have about all varieties.

Entertainment: DJ. Stewardesses drinking. Nuff said...

Cost: ZERO!

My Thursdays are pretty much planned for the summer...

:roflol:

What funny to me is I just know noticed your location. my ex wife went to school in LD her graduating class had 38 in it.

used to be a crazy town, now 300 miles is just far enough for me.

What funny to me is I just know noticed your location. my ex wife went to school in LD her graduating class had 38 in it.

used to be a crazy town, now 300 miles is just far enough for me.

Just moved here a little over a month ago so the location is a recent update. Got tired of the weather up there! My kids go to Lake Dallas High School but I think the class size is a bit larger now. :D So far I like the area!