Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BAD DREAMS!

rhino

I have had those dreams...Trigger dont work! Or the shoot them many times but they keep coming!

They were relaited to two differant times that I have had to defend myself at the cost of 3 other lives (the attackers). The two incidents were approx 10 years apart.

The dreams last for a few years after each incident... Only occasionally to they recure now.

Another series of bad, scary, wake-up in a pool of sweat, keep going back into the same dream after you wake up... Was after a surgery that went bad and I almost didnt make it out (lost 2 liters of blood).....But I was on 100mg of Morphin intravenious (sp?)per day for a week plus all you can get out of the "panic button".

Stay away from that stuff!!!!! I had those dreams for around 6 months!! Those were nightmares beyound description...weird, scary sh!t that made no sense!!!!

Not a lot of good sleep was going on at that time!

But then I have also had the dreams where "Pink" (the singer) wants me bad...That was scary in a "fun" way!!! :D

Yeah, it is TGO and me in the shootoffs. I look down range after the bout and my steel is all down and then look up and the timer says I lost by .03. Could have sworn that Robbie was still shooting while I was clearing my pistol and reholstering.