Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Para Tactical

caz41

• 1 month later...

Are you really going to carry one as a duty weapon?

I have never seen a Para that would run well enough to bet my a$$ on.

The FBI guns were hand built on Para frames and they didn't run either.

There will be ample numbers produced. There should be some on the shelf by 4/29.

Still nothing, any updates on when they will be around?

Are you really going to carry one as a duty weapon?

I have never seen a Para that would run well enough to bet my a$$ on.

The FBI guns were hand built on Para frames and they didn't run either.

There will be ample numbers produced. There should be some on the shelf by 4/29.

Still nothing, any updates on when they will be around?

All my Paras run more reliably than the Glock 17 I had. I still have them

and the Glock is gone. A P12 I used to have was my off-duty piece until

dept policy banned SA guns. It would even run 155 SWC ammo without a hiccup.

Craig

• 2 weeks later...

The Tactical arrived the other day. Went to do some shooting. 200 rounds through it and I have not been able to get more than 4 rounds fired in a row without a fail to extract. I contacted Para and they told me to send it to them (on my dime) and that it would be minimum of a month to look at it. Needless to say I am not very pleased. Should I send it in, or add the sleeve and Aftec like many others have done?

I would just do the sleeve. I personally know of 4 different Paras that now work with the sleeve and a 39.00 EGW extractor. If you send it in to Para they are just going to say it works fine for them. In my experience I have never seen a USA made Para that will run out of the box.

Its a shame Para makes the consumer a beta tester on a $1200.00 pistol.

The Tactical arrived the other day. Went to do some shooting. 200 rounds through it and I have not been able to get more than 4 rounds fired in a row without a fail to extract. I contacted Para and they told me to send it to them (on my dime) and that it would be minimum of a month to look at it. Needless to say I am not very pleased. Should I send it in, or add the sleeve and Aftec like many others have done?

I would just do the sleeve. I personally know of 4 different Paras that now work with the sleeve and a 39.00 EGW extractor. If you send it in to Para they are just going to say it works fine for them. In my experience I have never seen a USA made Para that will run out of the box.

Its a shame Para makes the consumer a beta tester on a $1200.00 pistol.

:surprise:

• 3 weeks later...

what i want to know is,why wouldn't para fit those BETTER parts on the limiteds. i mean specifically the EB national match bushing and the C&S hammer,sear and disconnector. it makes no sence given the purpose of the limiteds exept for cost cutting. in fact,imo,they belong there more than they do on the tactical.