Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from central GA

easycreeper

Hello, everyone!

I'm nearing the end of my college career (again) and would like to get into competitive shooting of some sort. I've learned so much already in the week or so that I've been a member here just by browsing threads and using the search function. Looking forward to learning more and hopefully meeting some new shooting friends.

Hate to admit it, but I look forward to the threads that have pictures of your competition rigs the most... You guys have some incredible looking guns!

Take care,

Justin

Then you must visit Cool Springs Gun Club which hosts USPSA matches every 4th Sunday (near Roberta, GA). Visit georgiaipsc.com for all of the great matches in Georgia. Again....welcome.

I'll definitely come and visit. Looking forward to seeing what it is all about in person. Any advice for a first time visitor?

I'll definitely come and visit. Looking forward to seeing what it is all about in person. Any advice for a first time visitor?

Show up, have fun, don't shoot anyone. If you don't have a gun to shoot then maybe talk to someone about borrowing, and you supply the commerical ammo. Some folks will loan you everything, but with the price of lead these days it's getting tougher.

Leam

Show up, have fun, don't shoot anyone. If you don't have a gun to shoot then maybe talk to someone about borrowing, and you supply the commerical ammo. Some folks will loan you everything, but with the price of lead these days it's getting tougher.

Leam

Not sure that I can use any of my firearms for competition in USPSA (none of my current firearms show up on the approved list). Plus, I don't have holsters for any of them yet (slacker, I know). I would still like to come out and have a look around if I wouldn't be in the way and would be willing to help set up or whatever else needs to be done.

Thanks!