Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate top end

Big Dog Howie

complete top ends for CZs are hard to come by.

might give Angus a call, every now and then he has something.

Czechmate top ends I would really be surprised for the number that are being made by CZ and even less being brought to states.

Czechmate top ends I would really be surprised for the number that are being made by CZ and even less being brought to states.

Thanks eerw going a different route.We are going to build a comp from scratch and either do a 1911 bushing or a cone comp.I like the idea of the 1911 bushing because we will be able to remove the barrel and comp from the slide for cleaning

Thanks eerw going a different route.We are going to build a comp from scratch and either do a 1911 bushing or a cone comp.I like the idea of the 1911 bushing because we will be able to remove the barrel and comp from the slide for cleaning

that's great..

I am looking at the same thing. possibly doing something similar.

have had the slide milled to remove the barrel out of a Springfield P9 (clone of CZ ) before and that is a lot of metal you need to cut away. so like you looking at options on how to build and make it look good too.

I'm lucky my smith has done the P 9's in the past,I think we will do the bushing and it will be flush with end of the slide and comp will blend with the slide and some slide lightning cuts and it will be pretty.We already did the 85c sear(removed firing pin block), flat trigger ,comp hammer,10# recoil spring,thin flat alluminum grips.Not sure what I want to do with optic yet,maybe 90% slde mount with c more.Oh yea will go with a lot lighter recoil spring for light steel loads.Oh and did comp rear sight and fiber optic front sight too

Edited by Big Dog Howie