Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I WAS AT A MONTHLY MATCH TODAY AND ONE OF THE SHOOTERS WAS TELLING ME HE HAD TO GO TO HOSPITAL TO HAVE SUGERY ON HIS LUNGS,HE IS WELL OVER 60 YEARS OF AGE,AND TOLD ME HE HAD SOME KIND OF LUNG CONDITION,THAT HIS LUNGS WERE FULL OF CHEMICALS AND CRAP FROM YEARS OF WORK,ALL WAS WELL UNTIL HE TOLD ME HE HAD ONLY TWO YEASR TO LIVE,HE WAS AND IS IN A GOOD FRAME OF MIND,SAID HE HAD HAD A GOOD LIFE AND IF HE WAS TO GO THIS WAY THEN SO BE IT,I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY,THIS MAN WAS SO POSITIVE,SO FULL OF LIFE AND IN A GREAT FRAME OF MIND,JUST CALL HIM (( J )) IN YOUR PRAYERS,AND JUST THINK HOW YOU WOULD REACT,IF YOUR DOCTOR TOLD YOU -YOU ONLY HAD TWO YEARS TO LIVE--JUST ASK ALL THAT READ THIS PLEASE KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS AND IN YOUR THOUGHTS..when you only see one set of foot prints in the sand,HE said that my son is when I carried you--

"SAID HE HAD HAD A GOOD LIFE..." a hope for all of us to be able to say this.

Tough one EEH...if I could get a doctor to tell me I had 2 years to live...I hate these doctor guess-timates.

Remember, NONE of us are guaranteed even one more DAY.

I don't mean to belittle your sentiment at all and I hope you don't take this as such - that HAD to be a shocker. Just a reminder (to myself also) that not even your next breath is "for sure". I recently had a close friend give me some bad med. news too...sux. Prayers and support are all we can do...help, if you can, to get his things in order.

Prayers inbound that he may get better, and find a doctor that can help.

I don't mind your yelling. SOMETIMES IT REALLY HELPS!! LET IT OUT!!!!

JQ

Thats is the first time for you. As you live more you will meet more like him,

I had been thinking last week after a song kept coming on the radio. the part of the verse is "This is the best day of my life"

my question is How many times have we had "The best day of our life"

I could think of several