Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel Challenge Website

ss+P

Seems to me that this website looks a little dated. wondering if anyone knows if they are going to re-work the site now that the new USPSA website is done.

I wish they would come out with a page for local clubs to advertise if they are shooting SC.

I know of one club by me that shoot SC and that is only b/c I shoot USPSA there.

The only matches i know are theirs and they also host a "major" SC match there. It is near York PA.

I would like to shoot more, but to the best of my knowledge they are the only close place shooting SC

York Izaaak Walton League has the PA State Steel Challenge match. Old Bridge has their Steel Challenge also.

There are also 6 clubs in southeastern PA and at least one other in Central NJ that have static steel matches but they do not set up the Steel Challenge Stages.

Mike

York Izaaak Walton League has the PA State Steel Challenge match. Old Bridge has their Steel Challenge also.

There are also 6 clubs in southeastern PA and at least one other in Central NJ that have static steel matches but they do not set up the Steel Challenge Stages.

Mike

yeah i shoot at york so i know about there's. and i have shot a one in delta PA which wasn't that bad the guys seem nice. just curious if there where any other large steel matchs in the area

Mike

yeah i shoot at york so i know about there's. and i have shot a one in delta PA which wasn't that bad the guys seem nice. just curious if there where any other large steel matchs in the area

Yes, the one at Old Bridge on D-Day weekend is huge. 7 Steel Challenge stages. Info not up yet but go to www.worldclasssteel.com.

Steel Challenge does have a match calendar where matches of all levels can be posted. My club's local matches are up there. It might be that some local clubs host SCSA style matches but aren't officially affiliated with the SCSA or they simply don't have a login to post the info.

Edited by blind bat

<br />Seems to me that this website looks a little dated.  wondering if anyone knows if they are going to re-work the site now that the new USPSA website is done.<br /><br />I wish they would come out with a page for local clubs to advertise if they are shooting SC.<br />I know of one club by me that shoot SC and that is only b/c I shoot USPSA there.<br />The only matches i know are theirs and they also host a "major" SC match there.  It is near York PA.<br />I would like to shoot more, but to the best of my knowledge they are the only close place shooting SC<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Is the club an official SCSA club holding regular SCSA matches?? If so, there is a place for match info. Remember most steel matches are outlaws so they don't get the benefit of being recognized as an official club.

However, I do agree with you on the website...I've been waiting for certain sections to finish development and it just hasn't happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Mike

Yeah I shoot the York IWLA SC 3 times a year also. I also shoot the Ontelaunee PA club Ruger Rimfire Regional event in Oct.(.22lr only obviously) the PSA's Palmyra Steel Shootout in April, and the PSA Multi-Gun Rimfire also in Oct. I shot an event at Holidaysburg last year also that had 5 or 6 stages of steel similar to the PSA event (up to 35 targets per stage)