Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WI in July

If you are going to be in the Madison area on the weekend of July 16 the Wisconsin Section match is being held that weekend at Winnequah Gun Club. winngunclub.org

I really wish i could, we are actaully going to be there for the week of July 4th and that is about it i think.

You might be SOL on that week-end. We shoot the 2nd Sunday at Schultz's, and we are the first match of the month around here. Pinetree normally shoots the first Sunday down in Rockford. Not sure about the week of the 4th though. Would not be to bad of a drive from where you are staying. Not any clubs in that part of the state.

Tom

http://wisconsinshooters.com/joomla/

You might be SOL on that week-end. We shoot the 2nd Sunday at Schultz's, and we are the first match of the month around here. Pinetree normally shoots the first Sunday down in Rockford. Not sure about the week of the 4th though. Would not be to bad of a drive from where you are staying. Not any clubs in that part of the state.

Tom

http://wisconsinshooters.com/joomla/

Yeah that is kind of what i am thinking. I might just have to get my fix before i go up there. I haven't been able to find any local clubs around that area, i might have to see if our family that lives there will do some looking for me.

I've got Pine Tree's (Rockford, IL) USPSA schedule on that site - but Pine Tree hasn't decided that far in advance...

I've been watching to see when they update it but I have not seen them do any updating yet. I did find a match in Dubuque but I am not sure about the drive there and back and shooting may make for a long day but would be well worth it I am thinking.