Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock shoots left

match308

I shoot Glocks,and shoot low left whenever my concetration lags, or when I try to go really fast. (I find I can be fairly fast, or fairly accurate, but cannot seem to both on a regular basis.) Maybe it is just me, but changing the sights seems to make me less prone to this problem. My two Glocks for competition have Warren Sevigny Competition sights, and my duty Glocks have Hienie Straight Eights. the narrower (skinnier?) front sight helps me to not pull low and left. This may be because it seems a lot easier for me to align the front sight on target with more light on each side. whatever it is, it seems to help me.

• 9 months later...

Greetings, I have just got done reading this topic, and I have just come to understand that I to have a bad issue shooting low to the left. Not during slow fire up to 25 yds, but during the follow up shoots, shooting a little quicker than what is considered slow fire. This is really getting on my last nerve, I do not have this problem shooting strong hand, or weak hand. I dont know what is wrong, I have been working on this for about 3 weeks now and it seems to be that its not getting any better. I dry fire and I focus on the front sight. BUT I STILL START GOING LOW LEFT AFTER THE FIRST SHOT. :angry2:

IDEA!!!

Re-train your trigger finger to GLOCK Perfection and/or tweek the sights a lil bit to your in-perfection. LOL

Have FUN.

Perry

Kidding Around !

Now Serious!

I just had "Dirty Harry" Glocksmith install a skeltonized striker/fireingpin, connector, spring kit and a new trigger and trigger bar in a G21SF.

Showed it to a Master Class shooter, his comments were that the timing could be better. Now if he was not showering me with BS this could be a possibility, have a Smith that works on Glocks check it out. I own eight Glocks all tricked some what.

Some folks will screw up Glocks, others can do fair trigger work, and some shower you with BS.

For What It's Worth - my opinion Glocks seem to work better with Glock parts and a lil tweeking,keep em clean and lubed properly.

Edited by perrysho