Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3G Matches near Ft. Campbell

Stationed here at FT. Campbell this past October, finally got my guns up here over the holidays. Was introduced to pistol comps by a fella named Ken Hebert, and loved it. shot one 3G before I reenlisted, and was stationed in Germany for 2 years. I've found the Owensboro range on the USPSA site, but I'm looking for a few places closer. If anyone could help me out with a few places that run 3 Gun matches near base, that would be awesome. Workin on getting a shotgun, and just need some Irons for my new to me AR. should be ready to go by the beginning of April when I get back from K9 school.

Thanks in advance,

Derek

Stationed here at FT. Campbell this past October, finally got my guns up here over the holidays. Was introduced to pistol comps by a fella named Ken Hebert, and loved it. shot one 3G before I reenlisted, and was stationed in Germany for 2 years. I've found the Owensboro range on the USPSA site, but I'm looking for a few places closer. If anyone could help me out with a few places that run 3 Gun matches near base, that would be awesome. Workin on getting a shotgun, and just need some Irons for my new to me AR. should be ready to go by the beginning of April when I get back from K9 school.

Thanks in advance,

Derek

Derek,

Just go with orpci, Gary designs some of the best 3G stuff around us. Just do a search on the Ky. state 3G matches that we host all positive feedback. Hope you can come shoot with us. :cheers:

Thanks in advance,

Derek

owensboro should have one this month on the 5th saturday. IT IS WELL WORTH THE DRIVE! also there are some in bowling green

Thanks guys. the down fall is all my guns are kept off base (too much paperwork otherwise) at my Sqd Ldr's house. she's is off to Sup's course for 3 weeks, and I just got my school date for February. I wont be back until May, after that I'm game. Still need to get a Shotgun, as mine just wont cut it (20Ga), so I might be looking at a May start time. I'll keep my eyes posted here for matches around that time frame. as for big money matches.... Maybe next year. I'd like to get my feet wet with local matches before I start dropping money on the big matches. Plus it gives me about a year to get set up with some decent guns for the big stuff.

Thanks for all the info, I'll be looking into everything that's given to me, and see what I can do from there.

Derek

Edited by Spc31B