Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Trigger Test G21SF

M.YANCEY

Hey guys I am new to this forum, I have been reading on here for a while and found this is one of the best forum out there for great info. We have a combat tactical range at our club and it is used for all types of training. It is very new and it has drawled alot of attention for new guys. 95% of the guys are shooting glocks and most are shooting 21SF because the .45 hammer the plates a little better. I have been working on a big part of the glocks these guys are shooting and I was looking for a nice trigger group to put in them. A friend of mine told me to give JEFF WILSON a call at GlockTriggers and tell him what I needed and he sold me a "EDGE" trigger for my own 21SF and sent it to me 2 days so I could have for the event today. I installed it in a box stock 21SF and I was amazed and shocked how smooth and crisp the trigger was, It was the sweetest large frame glock I have ever shot. The gun was shot over 600 rounds today buy 10 or 12 different people that have been glock owner a lot longer then I have and the gun worked flawless. I would recommend this trigger to any glock owner, Everybody was very impressed with Jeff's Trigger and 5 guys were shooting different drop in triggers and they told me it was the better then the triggers they were running. GlockTriggers service was second to none he went out of his way to get it to me by Saturday. GlockTriggers are #1 in my book..

No, I thought that would be a nice way to get the thread started nothing else. All the guys in this forum has been very nice and helpful and I thought it would be nice to help back..I have talked to a ton of guy about getting to right set up the first time not buying a sack of parts I don't need. It maybe my first post on your forum but I have talked to a bunch of guys from this forum in other places and they told me about this forum and start posting some of my results that's all..

No, I thought that would be a nice way to get the thread started nothing else. All the guys in this forum has been very nice and helpful and I thought it would be nice to help back..I have talked to a ton of guy about getting to right set up the first time not buying a sack of parts I don't need. It maybe my first post on your forum but I have talked to a bunch of guys from this forum in other places and they told me about this forum and start posting some of my results that's all..

Good glad you're not a robot devil.gif Welcome to the forum.

Jim