Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010!

Sarge

Even with all the problems last year brought with it, 2010 has been our best year ever. Made more money, had more time off, made some really good friends by shooting more than ever and now we are going out to the hot tub to ring in the new year.

I'm looking forward to 2011 but I feel I may miss 2010.

+100 :)

2010 was good to me as well, with new friends & old, more time off from work, more money at work (actually got a bonus, a 2% COLI, and over 50 hours of OT in Dec.) a new car, and finally won my class at my own Area match for once.

2010 was the beginning of my upswing, but here's to greater things in 2011 .... :cheers:

Edited by Chris Keen

2010 wasn't a steller year for my shooting but it did bring with it a bunch of new friends and time with old ones. For the most part me and my family are healthy and I still have a job. My first year as MD for my club and while I made a few mistakes along the way I can say that I learned from them. 2011 is here and I pray I will see a great year of shooting and having fun with friends.

Happy New Year everyone! :cheers:

Dan, For what it's worth you did a fine job as MD. While you probably know of things you did wrong or could have done better chances are not many other folks did. The matches were safe and challenging. Keep up the good work!:cheers:

Thanks! But for real, I didn't do this on my own. I had a great set of guys, you included, that have gone above and beyond. I'm glad I'm going to have such a great crew for the Ohio Sectional. Thanks for all you do!