Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Nebraska

bkoenig

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking here for a long time and finally decided to join. A little about me - I've been shooting all my life (35 yrs) but only recently got into any competition. I started shooting BPCR about 3 years ago, and one year ago I got the urge to try 3 gun. So, I built an AR, grabbed my 870 and 9mm M&P and off I went. I've got the action shooting bug bad now. Too bad the nasty weather in Nebraska more or less shuts down most matches for a few months.

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking here for a long time and finally decided to join. A little about me - I've been shooting all my life (35 yrs) but only recently got into any competition. I started shooting BPCR about 3 years ago, and one year ago I got the urge to try 3 gun. So, I built an AR, grabbed my 870 and 9mm M&P and off I went. I've got the action shooting bug bad now. Too bad the nasty weather in Nebraska more or less shuts down most matches for a few months.

Go Huskers!

I used to shoot at Platte River Sportsman Club many years ago.

Believe or not we have more snow in "the south" than Nebraska this year but no -10 below and 40 mile winds.

Best wishes and Happy New Year.