Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello guys...

We had a hard time at are club the last year and we finally managed to rest the leadership from the last administration. They were not overly friendly toward USPSA shooters. That's putting it very mild, but..... Anyway, one of the things they used for a battle cry was that we wanted to take the club over and keep it just for our own interests. One of the first things I did, as a new board member, was to reach out to the other shooting sports and ask what we could do to help them.

I spoke with the head f the Jr Rifle program and he said he was in need of two more small rifles for his kids. Now, I have no idea yet, where the club finances are, the turnover is happens Jan 1, but it sure would be cool to walk in there with two new rifles and say, "These are from USPSA shooters over on Enos"

To this, I setup a "For The Kids" link on the new Pine Tree Pistol website. It's along the left side toward the bottom... you can't miss it. Any donation amount will be appreciated. Right now, it's setup to use my company account as we don't have the bank accounts yet, so it will say Thompson Tech Servs DBA Quinn Engineering.

Here's a link to the site. For the kids

Thanks guys!!

JT

Edited by JThompson

What exactly is a 'for the kids rifle' for? At our range they have a Jr. Smallbore I think it's 12 and up. They go through the NRA Version of Junior Distinguished for smallbore. If this is what your looking at you can look at the Jr. Division page at http://www.riojuniors.com/ .

If you like PM me I'll send you contact info for the director Ed. He's a real nice guy I'm sure he will do what he can to help.

Jeff

Edited by jmurch

What exactly is a 'for the kids rifle' for? At our range they have a Jr. Smallbore I think it's 12 and up. They go through the NRA Version of Junior Distinguished for smallbore. If this is what your looking at you can look at the Jr. Division page at http://www.riojuniors.com/ .

If you like PM me I'll send you contact info for the director Ed. He's a real nice guy I'm sure he will do what he can to help.

Jeff

Yes, same type of program here... From what the director said, he has enough of the standard type length gun, but needs a couple of very short ones for some smaller frame kids. I don't want to make a real production out of it, but just wanted to give the USPSA community the chance to help keep interest alive. We're going to make it happen one way or the other... I think it will be pretty cool to read the USPSA guys names into the meting minutes as sponsors of the new rifles.

JT

Edited by JThompson

I didn't see a place to note that it was from here but I imagine you'll know. Good luck with it. Post a pic of the rifles and the kids if you can.

Thanks Pal..it's funny I got the money and sent an email to your address stated just what you asked for here. I will get some pictures of the kids holding their new rifle/s.

I'm touched by the shooting community... is there a better class of people on the planet then shooters? I think not!

JT