Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newbee from NM

Jr0402

Hi my name is John I am new to this website but started pistol shooting about 9 years ago with a Ruger 94 and took about 7 years off. I just started up this year about mid season agian and purchased a Glock 35.

I am actually from Roswell NM but we are trying to start shooting in Hobbs and posibbly ABQ this coming year along with TX a little bit also. There is a lot of great information on here can't wait to get through some of it and hopefully improve.

I am actually from Roswell NM but we are trying to start shooting in Hobbs and posibbly ABQ this coming year along with TX a little bit also. There is a lot of great information on here can't wait to get through some of it and hopefully improve.

You can visit our website, Rio Grande Practical Shooting Club, for info regarding matches or PM me and I'll help any way I can.

Take care,

Pat

You can visit our website, Rio Grande Practical Shooting Club, for info regarding matches or PM me and I'll help any way I can.

Take care,

Pat

Thanks Pat I sure will.

John: Welcome to the forum. There is a great group of guys that shoot up here in Albuquerque and some really good shooters. I have not made it down to Roswell to shoot yet but hopefully next year. I would start reading on this forum and learn as much as you can here since some of the best shooters post on here :cheers: I am not one of them :roflol: Thanks, Eric

John: Welcome to the forum. There is a great group of guys that shoot up here in Albuquerque and some really good shooters. I have not made it down to Roswell to shoot yet but hopefully next year. I would start reading on this forum and learn as much as you can here since some of the best shooters post on here :cheers: I am not one of them :roflol: Thanks, Eric

Thanks, Eric i have noticed there are a lot of good shooters and a lot of good information on here. Come on down we are shooting USPSA and Steel Challange year round we shoot USPSA the 2nd Sat every month and Steel challange the 3rd Sat. Thanks, John

Take care,

Pat

Thanks Pat I sure will.

Definitely take Pat up on that! I left NM in July 2009....great club in AQ, with super people. R,