Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

newb from Illinois :O

vactor

hey all. i am from the WONDERFUL state of Illinois (you know, the place where after finished with being the Governor, you get indicted) and live in the the KILLER (ha ha) city of Chicago, gun-happiest (and most UNfriendly) city in the nation. i just went and jumped through a TON of hoops to be the proud owner of a Glock 35 Gen 4 (AMAZING!!!) and just found this forum. i am going to try hard as i can to shoot as much as i can competitively in the IL area. i know it won't be easy, but i am THRILLED to death with at least being able to own a firearm in the place i call home and pay my taxes. i am a Glock enthusiast and just finished the basic armorer's course and hope to do lots of practicing and competing in the future. i want to say hello to all of you and i hope i meet some of you at various competitions and make a whole new set of friends. cheers!!

Welcome, there are many clubs within 1.5 hrs from Chicago to shoot at. We're really in a good spot compared to some other places. I go to clubs in IL, WI, MI, and IN. Were u in the armorer's course at the Lemont P.D. last week?

yeah, i was at the armorer's course in Lemont. i thought it was fantastic. great to meet a bunch of fellow enthusiasts and getting to know perfection. i am sure i ran into you there, so Hello again.

and thanks for the welcome everyone. i look forward to more flying brass and smiles ... now if i can just get rid of the flying snow, we'd be in business!! LOL

Welcome to the forum... I guess there are some good people living in that state. :roflol: Just kiddin'

just wait, i'm gonna use that line when i run for Governor ;)

Edited by vactor