Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great site, with great people

9piferad

Hello, i am pretty new to the site, i recently joined in order to read more about competition shooting, learn some of the basics. Well everyone said this site was full of great people and i was welcomed with open arms. well while i was in travel from iraq to my home for christmas for my r and r i received a message from Brian saying that someone had purchased a $150 gift certificate and had anonymously given it to me, i was astounded!!!! i just wanted to send out a thanks to whoever did that, and let them know how much i appreciated it!!! i wasn't exactly sure where to post this, so if it is in the wrong place, let me know and i will move this, but whoever did that for me, i just would like to say thank you very much!!!!

Thanks, Andrew

What a great post! Hope the back side of the tour goes by fast.

Two pieces of advice from someone whose been over there a few times.

1. Keep your head in the game and work your butt off until you step on the plane to come home for good. Don't smell the barn door too soon; it will just drive you crazy!

2. Don't drink too much chai tea! The withdrawal symptoms SUCK when you get home!!

BSG

Hello, i am pretty new to the site, i recently joined in order to read more about competition shooting, learn some of the basics. Well everyone said this site was full of great people and i was welcomed with open arms. well while i was in travel from iraq to my home for christmas for my r and r i received a message from Brian saying that someone had purchased a $150 gift certificate and had anonymously given it to me, i was astounded!!!! i just wanted to send out a thanks to whoever did that, and let them know how much i appreciated it!!! i wasn't exactly sure where to post this, so if it is in the wrong place, let me know and i will move this, but whoever did that for me, i just would like to say thank you very much!!!!

Thanks, Andrew

Thats awesome!

Stay Safe

Sean

• 3 weeks later...