Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi from the Philippines

BenFourty5

Hi Guys,

I started IPSC in 1997 with a standard 1911 45cal. Stopped competing in 2002 using a Tanfoglio 9mm Production gun. I stopped due to financial reasons. I just got back Jun of this year now in the Revolver Division. Using a Taurus 689 357 6inch. Now I'm waiting for my S&W 625-8 to be released from the gunstore I bought it from last week in the Gun Show. Cant wait to use it by January.

I'm with the Philippine Army Res Coy as a Master Sgt. Shot for the Phil Army Shooting Team and with the Search and Rescue.

Hope to learn more here. I learned a lot when I watched my 1st Shooting Video in 1997, IPSC Secrets with Rob and Brian.

Wonderful site!!!

Ben

Thank you for your service!

I hope that in the future we can give the Filipinos the right to bear arms so that more Filipinos can enjoy the shooting sports.

I'm lucky that i was given a chance to be here in the US and to enjoy the freedom that the rest of the world can only dream on.

Mabuhay Pilipinas! God Bless the USA!

Raymond

Conservative Asian Redneck

USPSA Production, Single Stack, Multigun Tactical

IDPA CDP, SSP, ESP

Hi Guys,

I started IPSC in 1997 with a standard 1911 45cal. Stopped competing in 2002 using a Tanfoglio 9mm Production gun. I stopped due to financial reasons. I just got back Jun of this year now in the Revolver Division. Using a Taurus 689 357 6inch. Now I'm waiting for my S&W 625-8 to be released from the gunstore I bought it from last week in the Gun Show. Cant wait to use it by January.

I'm with the Philippine Army Res Coy as a Master Sgt. Shot for the Phil Army Shooting Team and with the Search and Rescue.

Hope to learn more here. I learned a lot when I watched my 1st Shooting Video in 1997, IPSC Secrets with Rob and Brian.

Wonderful site!!!

Ben