Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting beat up by the local PD

snertley

A friend from a local PD was looking for assistance with their yearley training and I told him I was off that day and could help out.

I got dressed in the Blue Maxx suit and had a great time being the perp/involved person for 2.5hrs of fun for me! :surprise: Yes, I got beat on, punched, kicked like a unruley drunk person should. Good training for them and a hell of a lot of fun for me. Yes, I do have some bruised ribs but I will do it again next year.

When else can I curse, hit, punch, stab, or shoot at a police officer and we all go home happy? :surprise:

If you get a chance to do this, do it!

PS: I just hope my ribs heal fast.. LMAO It hurts to even laugh, or cough. :goof:

Actually you are "asked" to let the LEO do their thing rather than just wage war. The training is for the officers. I am usually the "decoy" and used as the principal focus of the threat. When I do the "attack" and draw the attention there is someone else, another smarter villain, who comes out from a different location - usually behind the LEO - and lights then up..... Teaches the officers to Pay Attention and watch their 6.....

I think mostly after the second attacker has "killed" 5 or 6 - usually all of the Officers - before they realize where the other threat came from they realize that

1. There may be more than one bad guy in a shooting and

2. Some "bad guys" have some gun skills that are not what they thought the bad guys would possess.

Hate to make any generalizations but I think most LEO somehow (mostly erroneously) think that they have great gun skills and others (the "bad guys") can't stand the heat in an LEO vs Bad Guy confrontation....

Usually lots of head shaking and "DAMN" goes on afterwards.....

I understand that the training is for the officers. With that in mind, should I not try to the best of my ability to win just like the bad guy would? We do have the potential to learn more by losing than winning afterall.

:)

In my eyes, doing anything less is nothing more than an ego boost for the officers. This is training for life or death in the real world. If they are going to win, they gotta earn it.

This place is about 20 min. from my house: DARC They frequently have a need for the role of "terrorist." Unfortunately, between the family and shooting, I have not yet had the chance to go. A bunch of my friends do though. Soreness and bruises/abrasions/wounds from the simunition are abundant.

Edited by prreed10