Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Prvi Partizan .308

fastmtnbiker33w

I need to get some reloadable 308 and the best deal out there seems to be the Prvi Partizan. I've found some info about the quality of their 223. Only a couple of complaints and probably solved by better lubing before sizing.

I also read on another forum that it's not crimped. Anybody here given the 308 stuff a try? Reloaded it?

It is not crimped and was a decent enough round in my rifle, especially at the price. I've reloaded some of it in the past when I first started loading for rifle because that's the factory ammo I was using, although now I have standardized on Winchester brass. I had some problems with a "sticky" bolt but that may have been because I pushed the shoulder back a bit further than necessary when I resized it instead of just neck sizing. I wouldn't be afraid to give some a try if I were you.

:cheers:

Curtis

I've shot a couple of boxes of their .308 168gr BTHP "Match" load. It's pretty decent. I've only done testing at 100yds so far, but compares pretty well to Federal Gold Medal Match...just depends on your gun. I haven't shot enough groups with it to be 100% certain, but I thought it grouped a quarter inch bigger (ballpark) than the Fed GMM. I liked it enough to buy about 200rds more just to have a little bigger stash set aside since they both shot to the same point of impact. R,