Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wildcat Valley Multigun 10/31

Another Multigun at Wildcat Valley near Brookston, Indiana.

INMG rules apply.

Required (minimum) rounds are 56 Rifle, 60 handgun and 40 shot, and 4 slugs. I recommend bringing more as these are minimum rounds required.

We plan to have six (6) fun and challenging stages for score.

Setup Saturday 10/30

Gates open at 2PM, setup will probably continue until 6PM or so.

It is very important that we have enough people to help out with setup on Saturday and Sunday before the match, so that we can begin on time. So if you are local and can make it out, it would be much appreciated!

Sunday 10/31:

Gates open at 8AM

Shooters meeting at 9:45

Shooting starts at 10AM

Match fee is $20.00* Juniors with paid adult are half price.

*Setup crew and RO's shoot for $10.00

Wildcat Valley Website (Directions Available Here): http://wvrpc.org/

Yup, seems to be working pretty well too. Thanks to kent we have a spare frame made up too.

For those shooting on Sunday, you may want to bring a long sleeve something, one stage has us playing in the dirt.

Another great match as usual. Lots of stages using all 3 guns which I like. I thought there was a good variety of challenges and each stage was interesting. We had a lot of new shooters in our squad and they all had a blast and left with nothing but good things to say about the sport.

Please use target backers on the 300 yard range. ;)

Edited by Vespid_Wasp

Glad everybody had a good time, great to see new shooters out to get a taste of 3-Gun. Once we get the 2011 schedule done we'll be sure to post it on enos.

Too bad the mover broke prior to the match, that was going to be a fun addition - maybe next year we can get it working more reliably.

See ya at ACC later this month!

This match made my year. I didnt know till Bill told me to check scores. I actually came within a few seconds of Brian on the long rifle stage. Looks like doping clicks and using good ammo helped. However I seriously doubt I will ever shoot pistol as well as he does.

If my shotgun had ran better who knows,,, I may have moved up the standings some. got a new shotgun in process and this one gets no comp. Should make a tremendous diff.