Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gun Aps

steel1212

I just noticed you're planning iPhone and Android stand alone apps. That's going to be EXCELLENT. Free or paid apps?

I would hope for them to both be free apps but crApple likes to charge you a yearly fee just to be a developer. The Android will definately be free but I'm not sure I can recoup my costs on the iPhone one providing it free. Of course, in the event that one of them does end up being a paid app, I'll provide support here through an official vendor forum :)

Over 3/4ths of the 09 data is now available. Only a few CMs are missing and some SS/Revolver ones scattered.

ETA on Android app should be less than 4 weeks!! :)

As for the iPhone, I'm still working on a developer and getting signed up with Apple.

Estimated launch date will be September 2010 for the Android app.

I do not have one yet for the iPhone one since I am having to farm it out since you need both an iPhone to test it and a Mac to write it. :angry:

I am pleased to announce that CmCalc for Android is NOW AVAILABLE in the Android Marketplace! :cheers:

iPhone development is still in progress. I'm still looking for a way to get the app updated without buying a Mac :surprise:

I think you can blame your buddy "Steve" for that! :devil:

Edited by Chris Keen

• 1 month later...