Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IRC 2011

So does anybody stop anywhere fun on the way to IRC for a layover on Monday night? My friend Bob and myself are debating on going to Phoenix for Monday night or if we should just goto Vegas again.

---Bruce

Edited by jhgtyre
Forum rules

Been a while, 99 I think since I shot the IRC. Can't remember all the different string of "Far & Near". Checked the ICORE webside, but couldn't find any info about it. Does anyone remember them ? Or where exactly can I read about this stage ?

Thanks Jess Christensen

Been a while, 99 I think since I shot the IRC. Can't remember all the different string of "Far & Near". Checked the ICORE webside, but couldn't find any info about it. Does anyone remember them ? Or where exactly can I read about this stage ?

Thanks Jess Christensen

Let's see if this works

STAGE PROCEDURE...

String 1...(9 seconds) At signal draw and engage each target with 1 round

each from the prone position from box A. 50 yards

String 2...(7 seconds) At signal draw and engage each target with 1 round

each from box B. 25 yards

String 3...(10 seconds) At signal draw and engage targets with 2 rounds

each with a mandatory reload from box C. 10 yards

String 4...(10 seconds) At signal draw and engage the top 3 targets with 2

rounds each strong hand. Make a mandatory reload and engage the bottom

3 targets with 2 rounds each weak hand. 3 yards

You have 6 targes on 3 arrays. (Two targets stacked on each stand with three stands)

There is a bonus of 1 sec deducted per each X ring hit. And the time limits are gone so you shoot the stage on the clock. The first string may be shot standing with a turn and draw aspect. I shot it on the clock last year and had, I think 26 X's but took to long to shoot. I had better scores when I was running with the time limits. And it was the first time I shot with the blacked out X rings. Made a little difference in perception.

And T3P Guy, if it was Tuesday in Phoenix it would be simple...Rio Salado Tuesday Night Steel, 130 + shooters. :ph34r: Later rdd