Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Would These Batteries Work in a C-More?

DyNo!

They should....I'd bet money on it from the looks of them. I wonder if the whole import thing might be a pain, but they might be one heck of a bargain. The world's largest electronics company has one of it's biggest facilities in Shenzhen, so there's a good chance they're a decent product. R,

There decent, don't last as long as others I have tried but for that cheap you could change one every match....you will probably have to trim off some of the blue cover to get it into the CMore battery slot though. I did.....

The "best" deal I have found on a 1/3N battery is Varta....they last longer than Duracell's model and are cheaper in bulk.

Lee

Edited by lneel

There decent, don't last as long as others I have tried but for that cheap you could change one every match....you will probably have to trim off some of the blue cover to get it into the CMore battery slot though. I did.....

The "best" deal I have found on a 1/3N battery is Varta....they last longer than Duracell's model and are cheaper in bulk.

Lee

Lee,

Where are you buying the Varta batteries?

Pat

Lee

What do they usually go for? I can get Duracell or Energizers for between $3 and $4 pretty easily. R,

Lee

I agree. I use Varta batteries also in my C-mores.

Edited by Tzygä