Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 8 ROing

NJGlockGirl

Wants to take a moment to say THANK you to the ENTIRE crew at Area-8, that worked SO HARD for us all, to have a great time! :bow::bow::bow:

This sport depends on people like YOU FOLKS, [to let us folks], keep shooting major matches! :lol:

You ALL did a PHENOMENAL JOB,,,, :cheers:

My only hope is that, my "Match Cookies" at least HELPED make your day, just a bit better! :wub:

See you all next year!

~Caron "The Cookie Lady"~

Edited by NJGlockGirl

We just got done with the Area 8 Championship a few hours ago and we all had a good time. For those of you who have RO’d matches, big or small, we have all experienced that small group of shooters for one reason or another drive you crazy. Whether is a bad attitude, arguing calls or just the standard grief you get. I will have to say that the group of shooter that came out this weekend was by far the greatest group of shooters I have ever experienced at a major match. I have worked 5 or 6 majors in the last 3 years any these guys were great. I know that people always say thanks to the RO’s but I have to say thanks to the shooters, you all were great.

My heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all that came out and worked the TechWear USA 2010 USPSA Area 8 Championship. I received a multitude of praise from the competitors that the staff was great. All of you were outstanding and I am humbled that I was able to have such an awesome crew for this match.

Alan Meek

My heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all that came out and worked the TechWear USA 2010 USPSA Area 8 Championship. I received a multitude of praise from the competitors that the staff was great. All of you were outstanding and I am humbled that I was able to have such an awesome crew for this match.

Alan Meek

Thanks Alan and crew. It was a great match once again.

See you next year.

Wants to take a moment to say THANK you to the ENTIRE crew at Area-8, that worked SO HARD for us all, to have a great time! :bow::bow::bow:

This sport depends on people like YOU FOLKS, [to let us folks], keep shooting major matches! :lol:

My only hope is that, my "Match Cookies" at least HELPED make your day, just a bit better! :wub:

See you all next year!

It was a long 4 days, but overall, it was really fun - a great group of shooters! I was one of the crew at the (in)famous Stage 3 (Manix). A tough and deceptive stage, to say the least.

Your cookie made my week! Thank you so much!!

See you all next year!

I was in your squad (the hat cam guy) and I have to say you were very popular with the cookies. It was a great way to say thanks to the RO's.

I'll jump on with my GREAT BIG PILE OF THANKS! :cheers:

Great match..I was part of the "lost boys" squad..356. Gary Stevens got to know us well. I can't say enough good about the match, the stages and the RO's. I've been around for a "while" but I have to say that this group, over all, was the hardest working group I've seen in a while. Thanks guys. (I wasn't too fond of the hybrid squadding however).

• 3 weeks later...

See you all next year!

I was in your squad (the hat cam guy) and I have to say you were very popular with the cookies. It was a great way to say thanks to the RO's.

I'll jump on with my GREAT BIG PILE OF THANKS! :cheers:

We certainly enjoyed shooting with you! And the cookies,,,,,well it's gotten to a point that I simply cannot "show up" at a match without cookies! I think that at this point, they would send me home if I didn't bring them! LOL