Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ordering online

Mattog22

Seems like it never fails. If I'm ordering several things from Brownells, Midway, ect. , even if I wait all day thinking of stuff I need so I have only one shipping charge, I will always remember something I needed a few hours after submitting my order :angry:

Edited by Mattog22

Just ordered from Brownells 10 minutes ago. I started my list a week ago to hopefully bypass this problem. A tip... have the order shipped USPS Priority for usually the same cost as UPS ground. Takes about half the time.

Pat

Last week, checked my email, did some surfing on Enos, then went to Midway USA. Ordered $100 worth of goods, placed the order, hit submit. Before I logged off, checked my email again. In the time it took me to surf Enos and place the order, I had received an email from Midway for a $15 coupon on my next order for $100 or more......CRAP!!! Too late to pull back the order, it had already processed! I hate that!!!

i do this all the time... in fact, i did it yesterday.

the good part about midway is the internet coupons for $10 off an order over $50.

the coupon usually handles the shipping cost...

this usually ends up with me hunting for 45$ worth of stuff i could use but don't need in order to make the shipping free on the $5 item i forgot.