Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

cz czech mate

cletus9mm

alright gentlemen,

it's been a while since i've been on czcustom shop site and i just saw the czech mate. i gotta say my heart fluttered a bit when i saw this gun. does anybody here have any personal experience with it? i've been shooting a tac sport for a couple years now, and it's my favorite of my arsenal. it's probably got 5-7k rounds on it and i've yet to have a malfunction of any kind. all the extras that this gun comes with seems like a screaming deal for the price they are asking. i'm dying for some feedback guys, so thanks in advance for your time. any additional off topic info about the gun is very welcome as well. thanks.

post-17742-094652000 1282001958_thumb.jp

I shot a Czechmate last week. Very nice gun. Comes with C-more and 3 barrels, and I think 4 mags. About 3400.00 Canadian. Trigger is crisp with no creep, about 3.5 pounds, but a 13 pound hammer spring will bring it down to 2-ish pounds. Sight recovery is good for me. Cz claims that the gun is hand fitted. I believe it. Very nice gun to shoot.

• 10 months later...

alright gentlemen,

it's been a while since i've been on czcustom shop site and i just saw the czech mate. i gotta say my heart fluttered a bit when i saw this gun. does anybody here have any personal experience with it? i've been shooting a tac sport for a couple years now, and it's my favorite of my arsenal. it's probably got 5-7k rounds on it and i've yet to have a malfunction of any kind. all the extras that this gun comes with seems like a screaming deal for the price they are asking. i'm dying for some feedback guys, so thanks in advance for your time. any additional off topic info about the gun is very welcome as well. thanks.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Our local range, Point Blank Range (I'd include a link but I'm not allowed with my post count) has one in it's rental collection. It was actually our "mystery gun" in our recent Motorsport Team Steel Plate Challenge matches. (Sorry, I'd like to include about these matches too...). While I don't have much experience with "open" class guns, I thought the Czechmate was VERY impressive. It shot smooth with very little muzzle rise or felt recoil, and it was very comfortable. I was immediately far faster with that gun than my normal P226 TacOps plate shooter, and the C-More was only part of that gain. If I had the money, I'd probably have one right now... Damn nice gun!