Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New online registration site starts

j33716

Having online registration is clearly an advantage to match registration.

Beginning August 16th wih The Monster Match in Orlando, Florida a new website is being used to register shooters and help match directors meet some of the challenges of registration, money management, schedules and discounts. As shooters fill out the standard registration form, early sign up discounts, waiting lists, shooting schedules and other discounts are automatically handled. Online payment is also included allowing for credit cards, pay pal, google checkout and more. Funds are automatically deposited into the match bank account and the shooters get an instant confirmation and receipt. Optionally, an automatic email is sent to the match stats person to let them know someone has signed up.

Obviously this is a new website so improvements are an ongoing project derived from everyones input. I am looking forward to everyones comments on how to better serve the action shooting community.

As with any new site there are plenty of improvements planned. A new management module is being made for the match directors/statistics people. This should provide a live look at registrations. The biggest concept is the future programming to import the shooters into EZ Winscore. Currently the data is exported to a CSV file that can be used by Access, Word or Excel.

Take a look at the new online registration.

Let me know your thoughts.

Match Sign Up

Edited by j33716

• 2 weeks later...

When I try to register for the Monster Match, it says I'm already registered. When I go to "My Events" it says I have not yet registered for any events. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

We had some minor issues on the first two days that have now been corrected. Thanks for the patience.

All is working well now

Let me know your thoughts.

If you are interested in exploring tighter integration with USPSA processes (EzwinScore import, on-line squadding, etc.) I suggest you contact Dave Thomas after this year's shooting seasons starts to wind down.

Thanks, I will.

We have four more matches planned already for matchsignup.org

It is working well and we are looking forward to improving as we go.