Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

5.11 Blade Tech Revolution

ETexPops

Saw this holster last night while looking for a regular Bladetech for my XD9 tac. Anyone know anything about this holster. About 1/2 the price of the regular Bladetech and for that price I could get two; one for USPSA that would stay mounted on the CR belt and one for IDPA. Just started shooting competition and currently using a Serpa that I've had for a long time-works well with any of my three XD's. I like the way it works and draws OK but just don't need the retention. Any advice from the long time shooters would be appreciated.

I have one for my Glock G22 for regular carry. Very nice holster for the price & holds the weapon very securly - also made of a more slippery material than my regular Blade-Tech (for USPSA Production Division) so the draw is terrific.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies; 2-1 in favor. Ordered one and got it in today. Pretty nice, holds gun securely, tek lok works well, and draw is pretty smooth. Gonna shoot a Steel Challenge this weekend and will use the XD to check out the holster. Not sure how much better Kydex would be but just might get one for my 1911 to compare. Holsters must be like ammo; can't have too many. I may have to have a garage sale just to get rid of some I don't use anymore.