Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Major ICORE matches

Looking at last years matches and this years there seems to be less Major matches around.

Comments please. (Since I'm new to this ICORE stuff)

HOP

ChrisC. Brought up the same assesment and got these responses Chris's Question. I am just in the wrong area for the big matches. There is a good one going on in Oregon, or Washington. but to far for me at this time. later rdd

I stand corrected it is in Albany, Oregon. Get em Underlug. later agin rdd

Edited by Bubber

Looking at last years matches and this years there seems to be less Major matches around.

Comments please. (Since I'm new to this ICORE stuff)

HOP

ChrisC. Brought up the same assesment and got these responses Chris's Question. I am just in the wrong area for the big matches. There is a good one going on in Oregon, or Washington. but to far for me at this time. later rdd

I stand corrected it is in Albany, Oregon. Get em Underlug. later agin rdd

It is August 28th in Albany, Oregon. Mike McCarter is putting on the match, so, it should be a good one. "Jerry V's Trail of Woe" will be a stage, I understand. They would have named it after Bubber but nobody could thing of anything clever. The ICORE page traditionally goes to sleep after the IRC, so, there may be more out there. You can run down this match through USPSA.0rg-AreaOne-CascadeSection-Albany

Edited by underlug

• 4 weeks later...

A little bird told me, well ok more like a buzzard, James took the match in Oregon. I also heard the Underlug did not do so bad either. Gun ran and no mistakes. Just awaiting the scores.....still waiting... :ph34r: .later rdd

Hey Jerry, He told me. Did he tell you the other story? By the results it like a tough match. Hopefully there will be more ICORE matches in 2011. Definetly plan on the 2011 IRC. They are pulling out the stops for their 20th Annual. Thanx for the results. later rdd