Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Swarovski Z6i BRT reticle?

esskay

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this scope. Great scope especially when shooting out past 50M. Super software aids for ballistics.

I like the Meopta K dot for CQ targets as it lights up quicker for me. But I choose to shoot the Swarovski

I too needed the LaRue mount...LaRue makes great stuff...

Jesse and Kalani - thanks... that's kinda what I was thinking. I just signed up for a range that has 300yd bays, so sighting in properly shouldn't be a problem.

For a while now, l've basically been looking for a cheaper Z6i alternative, but I keep coming back to it.

Most recently I've been checking out the Leupold VX-R scopes (and the new VX-6 1-6x scopes that borrow the fire dot reticles as well)... but they just don't seem to measure up.

Jesse and Kalani - thanks... that's kinda what I was thinking. I just signed up for a range that has 300yd bays, so sighting in properly shouldn't be a problem.

For a while now, l've basically been looking for a cheaper Z6i alternative, but I keep coming back to it.

Most recently I've been checking out the Leupold VX-R scopes (and the new VX-6 1-6x scopes that borrow the fire dot reticles as well)... but they just don't seem to measure up.

Every match i go to there are more guys running the Swaro. Its legit! :cheers:

• 1 month later...

At 2011 RM3G, I worked the all rifle stage. Despite the cost, this was the second most common scope at the match, right behind the Burris XTR. I saw a wide range of glass, but 75% of the competitors who stepped up to the line, had an XTR, a Z6i or a Leupold Mark4. I can't afford one either, but they have become very popular. Horner let me look through his and I can see why. After running the usual 1-4x scopes for years, you get used to the size and clarity. Looking through this thing is like going from a 30" 1080i televesion to a 65" 1080P LED. Crisp sharp and bright... and very big. Oh yeah and the reticle just plain works. Wish I could afford one.

That glass is amazing. I shot my final stage of 2010 Benning (with the ROs and some other sponsors) in the dark, could not see the two, red 200 yd. plates with the naked eye. Saw them with the Swaro and hit one, messed up my trigger pull on the next one and missed, had to move on since I move so slowly but that scope is amazing.