Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Watching my dog dreaming.

JimmyZip

Abby is a 12(?) y.o. Australian Cattle Dog. When she dreams, sometimes her legs will twitch, and she lets out muffled barks. When she gets up after having a dream, she will usually come find me, and lay dowm next to me and go back to sleep.

If I hear it, I have to go watch and giggle. Dogs dreaming is just funny stuff.

It's the kind of thing you see with some frequency on America's Funniest Videos. :D

?

i do like seeing dogs dream too, immediate reaction is they are chasing a rabit, but i wish some scientist would figure out a way to actualyl see what they are dreaming about....

?

i do like seeing dogs dream too, immediate reaction is they are chasing a rabit, but i wish some scientist would figure out a way to actualyl see what they are dreaming about....

Yea, that video is funny...it looks like he was probably being chased in his dream!

My dog used to have crazy dreams...she'd move her legs & sound like she was crying.

It's the kind of thing you see with some frequency on America's Funniest Videos. :D

?

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: