Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New guy from SW Pa

Gatekeeper

Been lurking here for a while, reading and gathering information. Great site! I finally decided to register.

I'm 33yo from SW Pa and this is my first year shooting USPSA. Met a lot of great people and am having a great time. Wish I'd have started doing this years ago.

I shoot a Kimber SIS in single stack and look forward to learning as much as I can. :D

Been lurking here for a while, reading and gathering information. Great site! I finally decided to register.

I'm 33yo from SW Pa and this is my first year shooting USPSA. Met a lot of great people and am having a great time. Wish I'd have started doing this years ago.

I shoot a Kimber SIS in single stack and look forward to learning as much as I can. :D

And is beating the other SS guys....

And is beating the other SS guys....

Thats what I mean about meeting great people......they occasionally let me win :goof:

Trust me - and as you must know, where we shoot, nobody let's anybody win. You take that HOA from somebody else, with them kicking and screaming all the way.

Heck, I wouldn't let you finish above me when you shoot production even if you begged me. You want it, come and take it! :roflol: