Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ordered from BE and glad of it.

I almost made a mistake.

Recently I upgraded to my 2nd 650 and felt it was time to sell my 550 this went very well and sold about half of my caliber conversions and extra 650 stuff I had aquired. This gave me enough $ to order all the remaining caliber conversions and conversion parts I needed.

I tried to order parts online at Brian's store. Could not find all of the part numbers I needed (41mag components). I went to the Dillon sight and entered in all parts and came up with $400 worth of merchandise, as I am about to hit the confirm order button, I remembered the free freight at Brians. I called and spoke with Joni, we figured out the part number trouble I was having my order is placed, got free freight. I prefer to order from BE as well.

Love this forum, I am a frequent user, just do not post often.

Bulls-Eye Fred

Thanks Bulls-Eye Fred!!

I noted I don't have the 650 press with a 41 mag caliber. I guess that's because I've never sold one in that caliber. Not sure if that was your trouble but I noted to add it in my To Do list. (I do have it on the 650's Caliber Conversion page however.) Or maybe you were doing some sort of "piece together," not sure.

Regardless, I'm glad BigJoni (my daughter) was on the job to help you out. She's the best! The operation couldn't run without her.

And in the FYI department - if you don't find what you need, or you have any sort of question whatsoever about my store/products - don't hesitate to call me!

Toll free - 877 219-5598.

be

BE

Yes it was a 41 mag component.

By the way, by ordering from Brian I purchased from two Arizona companies, not just one.

Gotta support AZ whenever possible.

Fred

I almost made a mistake.

Recently I upgraded to my 2nd 650 and felt it was time to sell my 550 this went very well and sold about half of my caliber conversions and extra 650 stuff I had aquired. This gave me enough $ to order all the remaining caliber conversions and conversion parts I needed.

I tried to order parts online at Brian's store. Could not find all of the part numbers I needed (41mag components). I went to the Dillon sight and entered in all parts and came up with $400 worth of merchandise, as I am about to hit the confirm order button, I remembered the free freight at Brians. I called and spoke with Joni, we figured out the part number trouble I was having my order is placed, got free freight. I prefer to order from BE as well.

Love this forum, I am a frequent user, just do not post often.

Bulls-Eye Fred

Hey Fred, I just worked up a very cool load for .41 to shoot USPSA with as a backup gun to my 625. The cylinder has been machined for moonclips. I call the load .41SSS (super short special) as I've trimmed the brass down quite a bit and found a round nose mold to cast some 249 gr lrn bullets. If you are interested, I'd be glad to share my data with you.

Hey Fred, I just worked up a very cool load for .41 to shoot USPSA with as a backup gun to my 625. The cylinder has been machined for moonclips. I call the load .41SSS (super short special) as I've trimmed the brass down quite a bit and found a round nose mold to cast some 249 gr lrn bullets. If you are interested, I'd be glad to share my data with you.

John,

I shoot the 41 in the full magnum glory. I use a 260 gr gas checked wide nose bullet in a S&W 657 and a 255 gr gas checked wide nose bullet in my Marlin lever gun. I have taken whitetale and wild boar with them. Longest shot with wheelgun was 85 yard neck shot on a boar, dropped dead and rolled down the mountain to within 10 feet of where I was standing.

I will use a 38 super, 40 S&W or 45 acp, all in moonclipped revolvers for ICOR and other revolver matches.

I do not plan to use a 41 special or sss, but thanks for the hospitality.

Fred