Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Holsters?

shooter995

I have owned basically every holster ever built plum back to the old 007 safariland & Earnie Hill's first style holster.. I now and have for years use a Limcat that you have to drill a hole in the front of trigger guard and screw a bolt into the trigger guard to lock it. I got this holster from Johnny Limcat personally calling him on the phone when I saw JoJo with one at the Nationals. They were not even on the market yet, but I talked him into selling me his personal holster. Still have it and would not trade it for any holster made in the world today. Not saying there isn't other great holsters out there but a shooter need to love the equipment he uses just like his dog. I have used this holster so long I am just comfortable with it and have all the confidence in it a shooter can have.

Max TY-21921

• 2 weeks later...

I have owned basically every holster ever built plum back to the old 007 safariland & Earnie Hill's first style holster

My first holster was an Earny Hill Speed Rig, needless to say I had a walk through strap to make sure I didn't drop my gun with that rig. lol

Joe W.