Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a wheelgun video or two..

RevolverJockey

Maybe it is time in this day and age to start a Youtube channel of tutorial style videos. No shooting stages - just skills, technical and equipment demos. As an example, I have a clip server and could demo it. Someone know actually knows how to reload, could show everyone else. Just throwing out ideas.

Lee

Another favorite--this one features left-handed reloads being performed by a highly skilled Limited shooter who doesn't own a wheelgun. He is borrowing a S&W Model 10 and Comp IIIs from a sadistic buddy. Many of you will recognize he is shooting the most popular classifier to date (other than perhaps good 'ol El Prez), "Can you Count?":

Maybe it is time in this day and age to start a Youtube channel of tutorial style videos. No shooting stages - just skills, technical and equipment demos.

Match vids aside, there don't seem to be very many good DA revo videos on-line, so I've always thought this was a good idea. NashvilleBill already posted his reloads. Houngan has one too I like too. My bet is that vids by Carmoney, Cliff, et al. would be very good & useful. How 'bout it guys? :cheers:

Here's a few others:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvSj3YvvAoI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jmaHG8b1UM

Here's my silly contribution, done with a Carmonized 686. Don't know that it's very useful, though :blush: :

As far as techniques, and general wheelgun goodness, I've enjoyed Clint Smith's promo.

Ayoob's also got a few instructional wheelgun vids on youtube, but again, they're geared more towards self defense: