Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Vv Data Online

shred

Hey, where's all the 3N38 data? They've only got some SuperComp (38 Lapua) loads. No 9mm Luger, 9x21, or .38 Super Auto. I could swear I saw some more data than that before... their latest printed pamphlet, perhaps?

Yeah, I suspected that too. I have one of the 2002 pamphlets I should check. They did add a bunch of N320 loads in Super, which I'm happy about for steel purposes. For Major I tend to use the 38 Lapua data anyway.

I like the new data on V V's N 310 powder in .45 ACP; this stuff is GREAT and far far supperior to the fast but dirty/inconsistent Bullseye (no offense to the Bullseye users out there). I also like the 3N38 data; I would have liked more data on 9mm Major (besides their sole 1122 FPS / 147 Grain loading with N105) as well as more N 310 data in 9mm, like 124, 135 and 147 data (though I bet we'll never see that). Still progress is progress; good work V V.

• 2 weeks later...
I like the new data on V V's N 310 powder in .45 ACP;

Before using this data I would check this thread before developing a load using the newly published data for n310 and 45 ACP.

I did a search on BE.com data base and I found out that  people are using more than what the VV book listed for 200grn lead/plated bullet.