Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need a good Kydex guy

mark dye

I am going to go on a fishing trip in Alaska in August. I want to take my .44 mag Bisley Blackhawk to scare away any problem bears. I really like the looks of the Mernickle CCW type holsters that is sold in Blue Press, and on the Mernickle website. I would prefer to have a kydex holster as opposed to a leather one since it will certainly get wet. I need to find a kydex holster guy who would be willing to copy this holster for a reasonable price, and could deliver by mid-summer.

Mark

Try Rick Palmer at center of mass tactical.

COM Tactical

Phone 1-866-293-1002

Tell him I sent ya.

I am going to go on a fishing trip in Alaska in August. I want to take my .44 mag Bisley Blackhawk to scare away any problem bears. I really like the looks of the Mernickle CCW type holsters that is sold in Blue Press, and on the Mernickle website. I would prefer to have a kydex holster as opposed to a leather one since it will certainly get wet. I need to find a kydex holster guy who would be willing to copy this holster for a reasonable price, and could deliver by mid-summer.

Mark

Edited by Tim Egan

Edward Kaye at www.stellarrigs.com e-mail is info@stellarrigs.com located in West Palm Beach, Florida does design and one off stuff in addition to production rigs. Tell him Ron sent you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________-

My plan for this stage is "Keep shooting until I hit something"