Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

124 fmj recipe help

Need a recipe for 9mm with 124 fmjs. I just started some local matches and have figured out between practice and match I'm going to go broke if I have to keep buying ammo. I am shooting production div. using a G17. Have about 1000 Magtech 124 FMJs to burn up. What I need is a recipe using either clays, titegroup or autocomp (have all three on hand) my 124s, wcc brass, and etiher cci or winchester primers. Using a Hornady LNL if that matters. Looking for minor loads if possible. Thanks, Flip

Need a recipe for 9mm with 124 fmjs. I just started some local matches and have figured out between practice and match I'm going to go broke if I have to keep buying ammo. I am shooting production div. using a G17. Have about 1000 Magtech 124 FMJs to burn up. What I need is a recipe using either clays, titegroup or autocomp (have all three on hand) my 124s, wcc brass, and etiher cci or winchester primers. Using a Hornady LNL if that matters. Looking for minor loads if possible. Thanks, Flip

4.1 gr tightgroup will do the trick.Just a little over power factor.I load mine to 1.140 for a g34.

David

Thanks guys, tried the search but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, knew someone else was using 124s. Probably do a hundred or so of each and test em out tonight if the GF lets me out of the house :rolleyes: .