Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Superior Firearms Super tuned Mags

sixinch

I am using a 140 in 9mm with no issues whatsoever. We have sold a bunch of them. Two guys bought them because their mags didn't work, and in both cases needed gun work. They are not a magic pill, but they run.

• 2 months later...

I bought one 140mm from shootersconnection. I liked it and sent off 2 STI factory mags with extra parts to be tunned up for $105 shipped back. It took over two months, so don't ship all of your mags at once. Mine are 9mm and I call them 23.5+1 mags, meaning I can load 23 bullets and still seat the mag easily at speed. They cut the followers so they don't lock the slide back. I made a special request with my followers and then modified them my self so they lock back when empty.

I don't have any of these mags but I think they are a good deal, or at least seem like a good deal.

Just the components for the 170mm (tube, follower/spring, base pad, and spacer) come to within $30 of the all up mag. So for that extra $30 you get a witness slot cut in the side and it's tuned!

I just recently got a new to me STI Open in 9mm and needed mags (it only came with 1) and thought I would save a few bucks, over the cost of 3 mags. I did save ~$90 but given all the time I sent fitting (and I'm not done yet) I think I should have just bought the all up mags!