Static steel match - Benefits the Wounded Warrior Project

Presentation1-2.jpg

Saturday July 31, 2010

Registration 8:00AM - 9:30AM

Safety Meeting 9:45AM

Squads to ranges/shooting commences 10:00AM

Heidelberg Sportsmen's Association in Schaefferstown, PA

5 stage static steel main match with a shotgun side match

Donation will be made to the Wounded Warrior Project from the match proceeds.

Divisions: Open, Limited, Iron sight rimfire, Optic rimfire, Iron sight revolver, Optic revolver, Carbine (Pistol caliber and .22LR only)

Entry fee - $25 per division entered (up to two per shooter), $10 for the shotgun side match.

There will be a prize table with prizes from some of the biggest names in the shooting sports industry, so bring your A game!

Match will be limited to the first 100 shooters registered. E-Mail HSAMatchSignup@yahoo.com to get your name on the list and for registration details.

Come on out and have fun and support a GREAT cause.

I won't be able to make the match but for this GREAT cause I'm sending in my match fee. If you need to use it for a junior or somebody else feel free, otherwise consider it a donation.

Thanks for all you do, :bow:

Pat

• 3 weeks later...

How are the registration numbers? If you could email me a flyer (the one on the site prints to small) I would be glad to make sure these are posted at the gun clubs and gun shops in my area and will distribute to the Pa Steel Shooters League. My wife and I are looking forward to the match and the great cause it helps supports.

Mike

How are the registration numbers? If you could email me a flyer (the one on the site prints to small) I would be glad to make sure these are posted at the gun clubs and gun shops in my area and will distribute to the Pa Steel Shooters League. My wife and I are looking forward to the match and the great cause it helps supports.

Mike

Mike,

Send me your email address and I'll be glad to get the flyer and registration form to you. Are you shooting Shongum this weekend?

Edited by Pro2AInPA

I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the sponsors that have come on board after the flyer was done (I ran out of room for logos anyway!)

Noveske Rifleworks

Lyman

Dardas Cast Bullets

Wilson Combat

Corbon/Glaser

Edited by Pro2AInPA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you post a street address for the club. The clubs web site only has a PO Box and no directions. Thanks.

There is no real street address.

Although I did some hunting this morning and if you put 20 Sportsmans Ln, Schaefferstown, PA into Google Maps it will get you there really well.

:cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Since the match will run all day, will there be a break for lunch or will we shoot straight through?

We'll shoot straight through, Mike. I have to get on the scoring done and get the prize table done at a decent hour, so we don't have time to break for lunch. There will be food for sale, and you are welcome to slip away and grab a bite to eat, as long as you don't miss your turn to the firing line, of course. :cheers:

My wife and I just got back from practicing. She just finished her tests for school so this was her first practice of the season and it will be her first match of the year. She is really excited!! See you all tomorrow.

Dave,

Thanks for that match today,its for a great cause and we had a great time. We couldnt ask for better weather.. we got lucky. Thanks again for honoring our last minute entries, and were looking forward to come to some more matches.

Al surko