Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bully Barrel

galt11

I am looking at getting one of the Bully Barrels from Ray Vin, but can't make up my mind between the Slide ride version and the sts version. If anyone has or has shot one version or the other would you pass along your opinions on either. I really like the lowered sight on the sts one but like the function of the slide ride sight.

My intention is to use this gun as practice for an open gun with cheaper ammo and to play some steel challenge matches. Thanks

Adam

Go with the Slide Ride version for now. We are working on another version that will allow the use of either a Slide Ride or STS. The design of the STS version is great, but the scope isn't quite ready for race day due to its lack of a rheostat adjustment, among other things.

A Bully barrel equipped M41 will provide the most entertainment you could ever imagine having with a pistol!

Good Shootin',

TGR

Go with the Slide Ride version for now. We are working on another version that will allow the use of either a Slide Ride or STS. The design of the STS version is great, but the scope isn't quite ready for race day due to its lack of a rheostat adjustment, among other things.

A Bully barrel equipped M41 will provide the most entertainment you could ever imagine having with a pistol!

Good Shootin',

TGR

Well I'll be dang, a cowboy shooter lurking around an IPSIC site.

Your Pal,

WGH