Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Memphis Charity Challenge

Just in case anyone was wondering.

The rain last weekend brought around 5 feet of water to the range for a few days. We did not sustain any major damage to the action pistol range, but the main range and all out buildings were flooded to a certain extent.

The range has been closed for cleanup for now and no pistol shooting will happen for a little while.

The range will be doing berm repair and drainage work once it dries out enough for that. You'll get to shoot on a "Different" range compared to last year. :cheers:

See Y'all in November.

Hopalong

I don't know some of the ranges felt like we were under water then, kind of fun really.

Hopefully the "NEW" building you used for stats last year wasn't under water. It sat on 20' stilts!

Hi folks,

I've been very busy with work and am actually a bit behind the 8 ball right now.

I intend to get the entry form up on here, and the MCC website by June 1.

Good luck to all going to the IRC (there will be 2 free entry prizes for the MCC there on the prize table. One on the Open and one on the Limited table)

Another note.

The Tennessee section match will be the weekend before the MCC, IF you need a little match time you can get it there. Also, the KY state match will be the weekend before the TN match so you can get a little match time there too !!!! :cheers:

Remember the challenge for this year.......................................Bring ONE more shooter !!! :sight:

Hop