Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Memphis Charity Challenge

Hello and "howdy" from Tennessee.

I have some info for you.

the 2010 MCC will ba a 1 day match like last year.

The First Saturday of November.

Like last year it will be open to all shooters (we had 1 production shooter last year) but only Revolver division will be recognized. Like last year we will recognize speedloaders and the current champion "Otis" has said he'd be back to defend his title.

Unlike last year we will be doing the prize table different. We will go by order of finish, and then a random draw. IF you win something by order of finish you will NOT win anything by random draw, and vise-versa.

I have been covered up by work, but I see a break in the future. Trophies from last year are not finished but we're working on that problem.

In the near future I'll be sending a new entry form to my website guy to have him post it. IF you want to go ahead and send an entry in before then, just use last years entry form.

IF you would like to submit a stage please e-mail or PM me from these forums for now.

We are going to do 10 stages again.

IF you remember the challenge for this year is for those who attended is to "Bring one more". IF you guys/gals do that we'll have 150 shooters. I really don't expect that, but I'm looking for 100 since I got it off the Halloween weekend and many of you will "Bring one more".

The poll says to bring the Polish Plate rack back so expect to see it again. :devil::devil::devil:

THanks for looking, and looking forward to another great match. :cheers:

Hopalong

"Otis" is going to defend his title in speedloader...... <_< Well it makes sense, and I look forward to seeing how well I finish in the category.

Hopefully there will be more shooters in that category than the 5 last time. As Bwana stated above I can't help but do better than last year. :blush: It was a blast shooting at the match last year, and I hope that it grows to be even better this year.

Edited by Blueridge

Looking forward to it. Had a big time last year and expect this year to be even better. Somebody say speedloaders? I'll play. Who else is in?

I'll give it a try this year. I don't know who all was in it last year except for Blueridge and Otis. Let's see if there is any Retro's here! :sight: later rdd

Looking forward to it. Had a big time last year and expect this year to be even better. Somebody say speedloaders? I'll play. Who else is in?

I'll give it a try this year. I don't know who all was in it last year except for Blueridge and Otis. Let's see if there is any Retro's here! :sight: later rdd

Bubber, I shot speedloaders last year on the same squad with Blueridge. Haven't decided if I'm shooting speedloaders this year, but I'm definitely shootin!

Jerry

The speedloader shooters last year were (in order of finish)

Cliff W.

Jerry M.

Paul B.

Robert T.

Brian W.

Hopefully more shooters will try the Speedloader special category, and make it a larger contingent.

Great news, looks like Josh is not coming with a 686 and Comp 3's, sorry oh Great One, too hard to pass that one up

I'm not sure I can make the match. I think something is going to come up.

Anyone who shows up with speedloaders prepare for a beat down.

I'm gonna make it hurt!

Sounds like you got those speedloaders fixed. I know they were giving you a lot of trouble last year. :sight:

No, until I get beat; I can run my mouth.

I'm gonna make it hurt!

Sounds like you got those speedloaders fixed. I know they were giving you a lot of trouble last year. :sight:

No, until I get beat; I can run my mouth.

Cliff--oh great one--just think if you don't go this year you will retire UNDEFEATED -- what more can you want :cheers::roflol:

I'm gonna make it hurt!

Good to see that you are planning to come back to speedloader category. I just figured last year that you were running away from Jerry Miculek, and decided the best way was to shoot this category. :goof: I mean maybe your win over Jerry previous was a fluke. :D

Maybe you are not just running your mouth. :unsure: Maybe you are just running. :roflol:

I will return again this year.

To much fun to miss out on it.

I should have 1 maybe 2 coming with me this year.

You are going to have to get a bigger car if you bring 2. :roflol:

I'll probably drive Gregg, wayne and I aren't quite THAT close....

Just in case anyone was wondering.

The rain last weekend brought around 5 feet of water to the range for a few days. We did not sustain any major damage to the action pistol range, but the main range and all out buildings were flooded to a certain extent.

The range has been closed for cleanup for now and no pistol shooting will happen for a little while.

The range will be doing berm repair and drainage work once it dries out enough for that. You'll get to shoot on a "Different" range compared to last year. :cheers:

See Y'all in November.

Hopalong