Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

powerbond bullets

motowrecker121

Just get a pistol load that runs well in your gun,,, last year,,, I saw no target that 9mm would not have worked on..

Do you rifle home work,,, know you zero,, and your holds out to 400 mininum..

Jim M ammo

They only show a 115gr JHP in 9mm that I can find....for $110/K they're pretty expensive. I pay $75/K (case of 4K) for Montana Gold 115gr JHPs. Precision Delta is a bit less than that ($68/K for 115gr FMJs).

The plated .45s seem a little pricey as well at $146/K. Precision Delta FMJs are $98/K (2K minimum).

They only show a 115gr JHP in 9mm that I can find....for $110/K they're pretty expensive. I pay $75/K (case of 4K) for Montana Gold 115gr JHPs. Precision Delta is a bit less than that ($68/K for 115gr FMJs).

The plated .45s seem a little pricey as well at $146/K. Precision Delta FMJs are $98/K (2K minimum).

when he is out of stock on an item he takes it off his site. well i bought 500 of the 124 gr jhp for $48 and i a going to try them out. all his prices on there are including shipping.

when he is out of stock on an item he takes it off his site. well i bought 500 of the 124 gr jhp for $48 and i a going to try them out. all his prices on there are including shipping.

Just FYI, but both the MG and PD prices I mentioned included shipping as well.

Yikes, that's $96/K for 124gr JHPs...you can buy them direct from MG for much less than that. R,

Just FYI, but both the MG and PD prices I mentioned included shipping as well.

Yikes, that's $96/K for 124gr JHPs...you can buy them direct from MG for much less than that. R,

well i wanted to try them out because i can buy small quanities of them. I understand the montana golds are cheaper if you buy them by the case but i dont want to shell out all that money at once just yet.