Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PM's

rider82

I was able to send and receive PM's prior to the system update. I have no idea where to find, read,send ect, them now. Any help would be appreciated.

See your user name in the top right corner of the screen? It's a dropdown menu. You want "Messenger."

I have tried that, nothing. I might add that my computer is a little old, maybe it's a performance issue, but I'm not sure. When I try to hit the drop down, I get nothing.

When you are logged in and click on your Member Name, nothing happens?

When you hover the cursor over your Member Name, does it turn into the "hand"?

be

I'm at a loss, especially no one else is having this problem.

Did you try maybe single clicking on the little down arrow to the right of your member name?

If single clicking there still doesn't pop up the menu, maybe try logging out and back in. If that doesn't help, the only other things I can think of are - clear your browser's cache and remove all the brianenos.com cookies and log back in again.

What web browser / version?

be

Brian, I logged off, then back on. After doing that I was at least able to get the very edge of dark blue around my user name to sort of light up, but no drop down menu. I signed off, then deleated everything temp in my internet options, including cookies. Tried again, nothing.

Your talking to a computer idiot, ahhhh, Internet Explorer? Tell me where and or how to look and I'll tell you. I should have said earlier that I can't pull up the photo's from posts either.