Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Making a Glock 35 as nice as possible . . .

Pro2AInPA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My production G34 and limited G35 have all the mods you could want including a sweet trigger job from Accurate Iron. They run flawlessly even though they don't get much cleaning.

Anybody know where to get a full length tungsten guide rod for the G34/35? How about the G17 open gun I'm building?

Here a few of the things you I do. Stormlake barrel,trigger,sights,stemple (FSB&TG), magwell and build a beavertail. The last picture is a 2nd Gen 22. I thought about mixing a 2nd gen frame and a 35 top end. I don't like somebody telling me where to put my fingers when I grip a pistola.

post-7365-127334473258_thumb.jpg

post-7365-127334475191_thumb.jpg

post-7365-127334476759_thumb.jpg

post-7365-127334486715_thumb.jpg

I guess I'm lucky. The finger grooves on a Glock frontstrap fit my hand perfectly. :lol: Really, it's like they used my hand as a template when designing the grooves. OTOH, if I had a differently sized hand, I could indeed see the the Glock finger grooves sucking big time.

I've never had good luck with manufacturer provided finger grooves on grips. The finger notch on the A2 pistol grip and Hogue's rubber wrap around grips for the 1911 come to mind. That said, first time I put my hand on a Gen 3 Glock I was pleasantly surprised at how well the finger grooves felt.

Seems more you spend. The more things you you work the bugs out of. Good luck.

I guess I've been lucky. There isn't much stock about my gun any more and I have yet to have a single hiccup.

You and me both, there isn't anything stock on my G35 and it works like a champ. "knock on wood"