Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mossbranch USPSA match plus multi gun

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are having our monthly USPSA match(every 3rd Saturday) at Mossbranch Shooting Range in Anniston,AL. We have had some quality matches with fun and challenging stages. We have also been mixing up the format a little. Last month we did 5 pistol stages(fairly high round count and a good bit of steel) and 2 rifle stages, we also did and all shotgun match a couple months ago. This weekend will be 5 pistol stages and 2 multi gun stages(rifle and pistol) We are looking at a date to do an outlaw scoring pistol and rifle multi gun match this summer sometime. If your looking for somewhere to shoot this weekend come on over and have some fun. Directions to the range can be found at www.mossbranch.org

Hope to see you at the range

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are having our monthly USPSA match(every 3rd Saturday) at Mossbranch Shooting Range in Anniston,AL. We have had some quality matches with fun and challenging stages. We have also been mixing up the format a little. Last month we did 5 pistol stages(fairly high round count and a good bit of steel) and 2 rifle stages, we also did and all shotgun match a couple months ago. This weekend will be 5 pistol stages and 2 multi gun stages(rifle and pistol) We are looking at a date to do an outlaw scoring pistol and rifle multi gun match this summer sometime. If your looking for somewhere to shoot this weekend come on over and have some fun. Directions to the range can be found at www.mossbranch.org

Build a Multi-Gun match this summer and they will come. Or a least a small group from Augusta will :lol:

... We are looking at a date to do an outlaw scoring pistol and rifle multi gun match this summer sometime. If your looking for somewhere to shoot this weekend come on over and have some fun. Directions to the range can be found at www.mossbranch.org

The next version of EzWinScore fully supports USPSA MultiGun and Time+ Multigun. I used a RC1 version this past weekend to score multigun at South River.

Here's what I'm thinking on the time plus thing. Challenging, but fast fun and easy to score. 2 hits on paper required deltas do not score, and probably plus 5 seconds got a miss. No power factor. Any thoughts?

Here's what I'm thinking on the time plus thing. Challenging, but fast fun and easy to score. 2 hits on paper required deltas do not score, and probably plus 5 seconds got a miss. No power factor. Any thoughts?

There's more to it than that. I don't have my netbook next to me right now, else I could fire it up and tell you what it IS. But you can find it here.

And a long time ago we used to call this type of thing Paladin Scoring.

Edited by wgnoyes