Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thank you! 550b Purchase

I just wanted to say thanks for everything and I am very happy with the decision I made due to the huge amount of information on the site (Dillon FAQ FTW!) and thank you to all the people that post. I purchased a 550 a month ago and have a background of never reloading before and not great when it comes to being a mechanically minded person. I always take way longer than it should to put stuff together etc and I was pretty nervous about getting this press.

Reading through the Dillon FAQ 3 times (I have OCD issues it seems) :), I said wth and knew I needed to purchase the Top Notch kit as it would give me everything I need to get started. I watched the instructional DVD a couple times then followed it while putting the press together. Everything worked out great even though someone else could have put it together in half the time but that's ok, I was set and ready to roll. Got everything dialed in and started cranking out rounds being very careful to make sure everything was as it should be.

I just finished the first 1k tonight for a match tomorrow and just felt I needed to tell this story. If you are on the fence about purchasing a press etc, you can't go wrong buying from Brian and the support here is incredible. The amount of knowledge is staggering!

Ok so now to end this book, thank you Brian and everyone that posts this really helps guys like me and I am very grateful! Now I need to stop slacking and shoot more than 1k a month ! :)

sorry for the run-on sentences, I get carried away at times

sorry for the run-on sentences, I get carried away at times

As Flo from the Progressive commercials would say, "It happens all the time"!

You can't beat this forum!

You can't beat a Dillon!

You can't beat Brian's service!

• 10 months later...

and not great when it comes to being a mechanically minded person. I always take way longer than it should to put stuff together etc and I was pretty nervous about getting this press.

BOY Cultldr I was really glad to read your post...I always tell people "If you get shot in the cheast I'm a great person to have around!! But if you want me to change your oil YOU'RE TOTALLY SCREWED!!!!!"

You're post give me some confidence and I'm going to order soon!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.